As a multiplatform Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the complete design and implementation of our user-facing Android, iOS, and Web applications that leverage our custom ML models for on-device and remote inference. You will work closely with backend and ML engineers to create a great user experience. We are seeking experts in client-side engineering. A plus is familiarity with a multiplatform framework like Flutter, but we believe great engineers can ramp up quickly with new frameworks.
- Develop and maintain high-quality mobile and Web-based applications
- Integrate tightly with system-level APIs to collect input data for ML models
- Collaborate closely with designers and product managers to define exceptional user experiences
- Iterate quickly to enable the team to find product-market fit
- Ensure the performance and efficiency of our mobile applications, including power draw, latency, reducing UI jank
- Bachelor's, Master's, or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related field
- Solid experience in mobile application development for iOS and/or Android platforms and/or Web applications
- Fluency in frameworks like Flutter or React, and backend platforms like Firebase.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of mobile app development projects
- Strong understanding of mobile app architectures, UI/UX principles, and best practices
- Familiarity with mobile app testing, debugging, and performance optimization
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and collaboration abilities
- Experience with integrating machine learning models into mobile applications
- Demonstrated track record of contributions to open source projects
- Experience building something from nothing, either at a startup or in a successful side project.
If you are passionate about building innovative new products, and you’re eager to work in a dynamic startup environment, please send us your resume, we would love to hear from you.